The Enemy

One of my two or three site readers sent me a link to a video of what was supposed to be an artistic celebration for the opening of a tunnel in Switzerland.

What it really was, was a Satanic religious ritual paid for and staged by the government of Switzerland for Satan to bless the tunnel under the guise of being entertainment and a celebration. Apparently, this video has gone viral as being demonic and it will definitely open eyes as to the wickedness of the upper class trash and their puppets, some of whom you see in the video.

This religious ritual was filmed and posted on the Internet by a liberal news medium and they showed the entire ritual done in two parts; one inside the tunnel and the second part outside the tunnel, along with the upper class trash, who were watching the ritual from the side in grandstands.

The ritual had everything imaginable that was Satanic and, most importantly, showed just how much the upper class trash have come out of the closet because they feel they have enough control that they can't be stopped. The ritual showed just how much the upper class trash Luciferians have infiltrated and taken control of our governments. It also showed that those bureaucratic infiltrators are a big part of the problem because they are also Luciferians, Celts, witches, and all other forms of Satanism.

Remember that God showed me in a dream that 80% of the people in the US military, law enforcement, and such were good guys but the other 20% are the bad guys?

All of that 20% of our government are Satanists in various cults like Luciferians, Satanists, witches, Celts, and such. These people are just as evil and know just as well what is really going on as the evil upper class trash, which is why you and I can't purge them and God is going to use the Muslims to purge the Satanists because the Muslims know who all of these evil people are, you know, Obama's secret racists data base.

One point this video drove home is the reason so many people are still voting for and supporting people like Hillary, Merkel, and other clearly corrupt and evil leaders is because most of those voters are also Satanists and know what is really going on. This means those voters are knowingly voting for evil because they are also evil because their eyes are wide open. Those liberal trolls out there, they are Satanists.

So, how is that democracy thingy working out? Ready for a Christian theocracy yet?

This video proves that our nations are now pagan theocracies and that secularism is just smoke and mirrors for paganism. We have been conned by the pagans.

If you had any doubts about how arrogant, confident, and in control these upper class trash Luciferians and their puppets are, the video will put an end to that doubt. These upper class trash and their puppets are whom I have been telling you they are and God is our only hope for stopping them before they can finish setting up their satanic global dictatorship, which they are trying to do RIGHT NOW. All of the setbacks the upper class trash are having is God holding the upper class trash back until God is ready to take the upper class trash out.

In this religious ritual, they had everything Satanic. They had the angel of light (Satan), the Horned One or Kununo (Satan), they had a lot of symbolism for Kununo with horns, goats, and antlers everywhere, a high priestess, a Satanic high priest dressed as Kununo, symbolic demons, symbolic sacrificial virgins, near nudity, symbolic sex, symbolic self flagellation, symbolic human sacrifices, witches, a symbolic pope, the music and processions were purely Satanic, and you can bet all of the Luciferians and Celts watching understood all of the Satanic symbolism. The only thing they did not have in this Satanic pagan ritual was a real life human sacrifice and don't be surprised to find out that they had that later after the cameras were turned off.

Only pagans could have enjoyed the video. The people who put that together must have been on acid.

The upper class trash Luciferians blessed that tunnel in the name of Satan and cursed it before God. Don't be surprised to see God destroy that tunnel soon.

Obama was right, our nations are no longer Christian, they are run by and filled with pagans. Modern dance and music are purely Satanic.

The Euro-American upper class trash are cursed and God is going to destroy them and God must do this soon. They have raised themselves up on high and God shall bring them down to the pits of Hell.

Hear the Lord, "I shall get me justice over these evil people."

These people are God's enemy because they chose to be His enemy and are, therefore, my enemy because they chose to be my enemy.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You better....

Pray long, pray hard, pray often!!!

Home Page

News 185