I want to share something God has shown me about the soon coming Battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39. It is only human nature for us to think of something violent and destructive like the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39 as being nothing but bad but God tells us that all things work for the good with God. I have already showed you the good God will use Ezekiel 38 & 39 to work for us Gentiles by getting rid of a lot of our evil liberal pagan and Muslim Gentiles. I will now show you the good God will work for the Jews with Ezekiel 38 & 39. You will no longer see the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39 as a bad thing but a good work God will do for both Jews and Gentiles.
Just like us Gentiles, the Jews have their good Jews, those of God, and bad liberal pagan Jews who worship Karl Marx, their bible is the "Communist Manifesto", and they hate God, the Bible, and everything of God. These Jews have accepted their pagan customs and traditions in replacement of God's Word and Law. Some even openly worship Lucifer and belong to the Euro-American Luciferian cult working to set up their beloved communist global dictatorship and murder off more than seven billion men, women, and children, many Jewish, so they don't have to share "their planet" with the rest of us.
Don't be deceived, Heaven will be filled with a lot of Jews AND Gentiles and Hell will be filled with a lot of Jews AND Gentiles. No one will be given passage to Heaven and kept out of Hell because of who their parents are. Jesus made this very clear which was one of many reasons he was hung on the cross. We will all be judged individually by the same God and same Laws of God and must pass the same test whether we will choose good or evil. Everyone, both Jew and Gentile, who chooses good will go to Heaven and everyone, both Jew and Gentile, who chooses evil will go to Hell. There will be no exceptions. There will be no group pass.
In Israel there are many evil liberal pagan Jews who hate God, God's Law, and the nation of Israel and are actively working with their Gentile pagan and Muslim allies to destroy Israel, only these liberal traitor Jews are working to destroy Israel from within just like the liberal traitors in the US are doing to the US while the evil liberal pagan Gentiles are working to destroy Israel from the outside. This is a two prong coordinated war against Israel.
Now, understanding human behavior, what do you think the evil liberal pagan Jews will do when their allies, the evil liberal pagan and Muslim Gentiles bring their armies against Israel with plans to march through Israel and murder everyone in Israel? Do you think the evil liberal pagan Jews will stand with their enemies, the good Jews, inside Israel waiting to be murdered by their allies, the evil liberal pagan and Muslim Gentiles?
Of course not. These evil liberal pagan traitor Jews will cross the same line God has drawn for us Gentiles and leave Israel to join their evil liberal pagan and Muslim Gentile allies in the Northern hills of Israel (Lebanon and Syria) to work with those Gentile allies to invade and destroy Israel, murdering all the Jews inside Israel. Both human nature and history teach us that is true.
What should this tell you?
God is going to use the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39 to not only get rid of most of the evil pagan and Muslim Gentiles but also most of the evil liberal pagan traitor Jews currently working to destroy Israel AND the US and all other good nations and peoples. All of their evil liberal leaders and better than 83% of the puppets will be destroyed in the Northern hills of Israel during the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39. God is going to use the Battle of Ezekiel 38 & 39 to clean house for us, both Jews and Gentiles, so we can have a fresh start at building better nations.
Please note that God is not going to kill off all of the evil pagans in Ezekiel 38 & 39 but most or 83% of the bad guys. We will still have to kill the rest or 17% of the evil liberal pagans and start up our new nations as quickly as possible before these remaining evil pagans can regroup, reorganize, and start their evil plans all over again. We must work hard and fast to keep from finding ourselves in an even worse situation in the near future.
God is giving us a new chance, hope, and guidance but we must do all we can as quickly as we can. Remember that we must do our best and God will do the rest. This means we good people must organize and move very quickly before the evil people can regain control and start murdering and oppressing us good people again. If we fail to do so, the end result will be much worse than what we are facing now.
God is cleaning our house for us but a house does not stay clean without some one working to keep that house clean. We are the ones whose job it will be to keep that house clean after God has cleaned it.
Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!
It is always important to....