I just read that the Los Angeles County air is considered the most polluted in the US but that can't possibly be true because Los Angeles is the most regulated area in the US for preventing air pollution.
What, you mean to tell me that all of those bril-lee-yunt sounding liberal ideas for cleaning up the LA air are not working?
Gee, why am I not surprised? When has anything a liberal has dreamed up actually fixed anything?
Oh yeah, they use lots of dem thar big woids to make dare stupid ideas sound bril-lee-yunt but their stupid ideas are still stupid ideas and only SOUND bril-lee-yunt. The proof of the pudding is in the pie and the liberal pie stinks.
Mean while, in San Francisco, the attendees of their annual pot festival left 15,000 pounds of trash lying around.
What, you mean that all of those liberal "we love our planet" conservationists are only blowing smoke out their butts when they talk about caring for the planet?
The ugly truth is that the kind, caring, loving liberals are the most trashy and wasteful people on the planet. They preach against consumerism while being the biggest consumers, following every consumer fad that comes along. They preach conservation while trashing this planet more than any other group. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites in history and the only thing they care about is themselves. If a liberal says it, you know it is a lie.
Remember that I told you that Obama released the Panama Papers to throw Hilarious under the bus while trying to make it look like he was after Putin?
Well, where is all of the talk about Putin? Why are they focusing on Hilarious's corruption revealed by the Panama Papers?
Oh yeah, BTW, I just read that, by the strangest coincidence, the US Depart of Justice is opening an investigation into the corruption revealed by the Panama Papers, you know, like the corruption Hilarious is involved in.
Nah, you don't think this is Obama going after Hilarious to ruin her among the liberals or throw her butt in prison, do you?
Remember that I told you that God told me that God has drawn a line, is exposing the truth so everyone will make an informed decision about which side of that line they want to be on, and that many poser Christians will chose the side of Satan, A.K.A. Islam?
Lindsay Lohan, who was born a Catholic and, therefore, would have been considered a Christian, is studying Islam and considering converting to Islam in spite of the constant atrocious behavior of Muslims.
Eyes are opening and people are choosing with souls being sold to both Satan and God.
Remember that I keep telling you that it is only a matter of time until the people in Europe stand up against and overthrow their corrupt leaders?
The German people are so fed up with their leaders they are talking about "Reconquista", referring to the re-conquering of Spain to free the people from Islamic oppression. This means they are talking revolution and taking off the heads of the upper class trash to get their nations back from the Muslims.
So, how long to you think Merkel and her corrupt upper class trash partners in crime will keep their heads? Days, weeks, months?
When Obama first got into office, there was a bust of Churchill in the Oval Office, which had been presented to the US by Britain as a sign of friendship. The very first thing Obama did in office was send that bust back to Britain, insulting both Britain and Churchill.
On his recent trip to Britain, concerning Churchill, Obama said, "I love the guy". Oh yeah, Obama insulted both Britain and Churchill by sending back the Churchill bust because he loves the guy. I am sorry, I am not going to buy that bridge, you're going to have to sell it to someone else.
This is the trouble in dealing with liars. They tell their lies arrogantly assuming they are smarter than you and you are so stupid you will believe their lies while expecting that you dare not question their lies.
Not me. I love challenging liars and exposing their lies because their lies insult my intelligence. Don't dare bring your lies to me because, if nothing else, I will do my homework to find out whether you have lied to me and then, if you have insulted my intelligence by lying to me, I will be right back at you with the truth exposing you as a liar. I hate to be lied to and it makes me furious.
BTW, while Obama was in Britain, he claimed that he saved the global economy. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! And next week he is going to fly into deep space without a spaceship and save the universe. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Either Obama is the greatest liar in the world and loves to insult our intelligence with his blatant lies or he is completely delusional. He believes he is Pharaoh/god, he believes he is the Muslim Mahdi, and now he believes he is a great intellectual economic genius. Gee, I sure would like to hear the economic mechanics behind how he saved the global economy. I seriously doubt he could even begin explain it.
Remember that I have been telling you that Obama will nuke Chicago and blame Israel and that he is increasing the tension between him and Israel to make it look like Israel tried to kill Obama but missed?
Obama is about ready to make a push to use the UN in order to force Israel to accept a Palestinian deal Obama knows Israel will not accept, you know, ratcheting up the tension between Obama and Israel.
BTW, don't be surprised if the upper class trash suddenly expose the ugly truths about Obama such as where he was born and his grades in college. It will be them throwing Obama under the bus and trying to turn you against all blacks.
There is a restaurant in London, which will open in June and already has a waiting list of more than 16,000 people.
Because it is a nude restaurant where people take their clothes off to eat. (Yuk, barf, puke!!!) The liberals have not only invented infinite stupidity and evil because their stupidity and evil are never ending, but they have also invented infinite perversion because their perversions are never ending. This shows just how sick we have become as a people and it just keeps getting worse as God draws these pagan whackos out of their closets.
Listen, I don't like to eat nude at home alone because, if you drop something hot in your lap, there is nothing between your lap and that hot food. Hey, try cooking bacon in the buff. You will only do it once.
I'm sorry, but I don't go to a restaurant to barf, I go there to eat and eating around a bunch of nasty naked people ogling each other's naked bodies is just not very appetizing to me.
Then you have the thing about personal hygiene, you know, sitting on seats with your naked bottom other people have been sitting their naked bottoms on, who have not properly cleaned themselves and they may have some sort of disease.
An easy prediction here is that, after the first such restaurant gets sued to oblivion because of spreading deadly, incurable diseases and/or parasites, the rest will stop allowing nude dining or most people will stop going to those restaurants. There is a health reason why we wear clothes in public places, which is why most places in the US don't even permit you into their business without shoes, forget about without clothes.
Just imagine parking your naked bottom where other people, who don't properly clean themselves, have been parking their naked bottoms. As a biologist, that is just a really stupid idea. There is no telling just what you will be sitting your naked bottom into.
But, don't worry, you know that their sins will find them out sooner or later because God said so.
Yuk, how gross can pagans get?
I am afraid we are about to find out.
Representative Evan Jenkins wants to use your tax money to fight "opium abuse" and said, "We must care for the most vulnerable", meaning the drug addicts.
Here is another idiot liberal going off on a crusade with your tax dollars to save stupid dopers from their bad choices.
I just love the way the lying liberal media love to blame drug abuse on things like poverty when the ugly truth is that almost everyone who gets involved in using dope does so by going to parties where liberals use dope and encourage others to use dope and they do so to be cool by being like all of the other idiot dopers at the party.
The liberals treat dope addicts like they are victims but they are not victims because the dopers made a willful decision to use that dope for fun, to impress their friends, and other such reasons. True victims are people to whom something bad happens, which was caused by something other than their own bad decisions. Dope addicts are not victims, they are idiots.
Mean while, the liberals love to cover up the addiction problem so you won't realize just how much damage dope does to our people and society so they can persuade you to support legalizing the dope they use so they won't have to worry about going to prison for using it.
Instead of babysitting dope addicts, what we need to do is start showing the truth about the damage drugs cause so other stupid people will be less likely to choose to use drugs for fun when there are so many good things which are fun and won't destroy your lives. By doing this, the ugly truth about drugs will set the stupid people free and we will have fewer addicts. It is called an ounce of prevention.
Remember that I have been telling you about how stupid the upper class trash academe and other liberal x-spurts really are?
Over at American Thinker I found the article "7 doom and gloom Earth Day predictions that never quite panned out" by Rick Moran.
Below are the seven failed predictions of the liberal upper class trash as posted by the author and I want you to notice their upper class trash credentials and know that these are the idiots the liberals keep listening to.
1: "Civilization Will End Within 15 Or 30 Years"
"Harvard biologist Dr. George Wald warned shortly before the first Earth Day in 1970 that civilization would soon end 'unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.' Three years before his projection, Wald was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine."
So, according to this Harvard genius, who was teaching one of the right degrees from one of the right universities, civilization ended by no later than 2000. Gee, I must have missed that event.
2: "100-200 Million People Per Year Will Be Starving To Death During The Next Ten Years"
"Stanford professor Dr. Paul Ehrlich declared in April 1970 that mass starvation was imminent. His dire predictions failed to materialize as the number of people living in poverty has significantly declined and the amount of food per person has steadily increased, despite population growth. The world's Gross Domestic Product per person has immeasurably grown despite increases in population."
So, according to this Stanford genius teaching one of the right degrees from one of the right universities, hundreds of millions of people are starving to death every year instead of those countries increasing in quality of life?
Gee, I must have missed that event too? Where was I all of these years to miss all of these global disasters?
3: "Population Will Inevitably And Completely Outstrip Whatever Small Increases In Food Supplies We Make"
"Paul Ehrlich also made the above claim in 1970, shortly before an agricultural revolution that caused the world's food supply to rapidly increase."
"Ehrlich has consistently failed to revise his predictions when confronted with the fact that they did not occur, stating in 2009 that 'perhaps the most serious flaw in The Bomb was that it was much too optimistic about the future.'"
Yet, like all idiot liberals, when their great sounding stupid ideas fail, he staged a perpetual fit of denial.
4: "Demographers Agree Almost Unanimously ... Thirty Years From Now, The Entire World ... Will Be In Famine"
"Environmentalists in 1970 truly believed in a scientific consensus predicting global famine due to population growth in the developing world, especially in India.
'Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions,' Peter Gunter, a professor at North Texas State University, said in a 1970 issue of The Living Wilderness.'By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.'"
Note that this idiot idea was being pushed by ALL liberal conservationists, you know, those liberal x-spurts too many still listen to today.
Did you also miss this catastrophic global event?
I did, I must have starved to death and didn't realize it.
5: "In A Decade, Urban Dwellers Will Have To Wear Gas Masks To Survive Air Pollution"
"Life magazine stated in January 1970 that scientist had 'solid experimental and theoretical evidence' to believe that 'in a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution...by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching Earth by one half.'"
Ah, here is a great example of our lying liberal media using scare tactics that never came to fruition, you know, just like all of the rest of their scare tactics.
So, how is that gas mask thingy doing? Still don't have yours?
I don't have mine either.
Gee,maybe I didn't survive the air pollution and still have not realized it?
6: "Childbearing [Will Be] A Punishable Crime Against Society, Unless The Parents Hold A Government License"
"David Brower, the first executive director of The Sierra Club made the above claim and went on to say that '[a]ll potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.' Brower was also essential in founding Friends of the Earth and the League Of Conservation Voters and much of the modern environmental movement."
Yep, the good old boys at Sierra Club spreading their insanity and using scare tactics to get idiots to donate money to their organizations. After all, that is largely what all of these conservation scare tactics are about. If there are no life ending crises for them to fight against, you don't need to give them money and they will have to find real jobs that don't pay as well, you know, turning burgers.
7: "By The Year 2000 ... There Won't Be Any More Crude Oil"
"On Earth Day in 1970 ecologist Kenneth Watt famously predicted that the world would run out of oil saying, 'You'll drive up to the pump and say, 'Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, 'I am very sorry, there isn't any.''"
Did you notice in 2000 we all began pushing our cars around because we ran out of oil?
I must have missed that event too because I am still buying gas and driving my car in spite of the planet having run out of oil.
Just another lying liberal scaring people into donating to their cause, called fraud.
And from an article at the site, FEE, Foundation for Economic Education, I got this article by Mark J. Perry, "18 Spectacularly Wrong Prophecies from the First Earth Day".
Below are the 18 things he listed which the x-spurts said would happen:
1. "Harvard biologist George Wald estimated that 'civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.'"
Our civilization is coming to an end but it is because of the corruption of our upper class trash.
2. "'We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation,' wrote Washington University biologist Barry Commoner in the Earth Day issue of the scholarly journal Environment."
3. "The day after the first Earth Day, the New York Times editorial page warned, 'Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.'"
4. "'Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,' Paul Ehrlich confidently declared in the April 1970 Mademoiselle. 'The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.'"
Isn't it interesting that we all missed that disaster in the 1980s? Did you notice that better than 2/3 of the people in the US are over weight and not starving to death? Did those bril-lee-yunt, all-knowing, all-wise, highly educated, grossly overpaid, liberal upper class trash get that one wrong or what?
5. "'Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born,' wrote Paul Ehrlich in a 1969 essay titled 'Eco-Catastrophe! "By... some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.'"
Hey, maybe that is why so many of us are so fat?
6. "Ehrlich sketched out his most alarmist scenario for the 1970 Earth Day issue of The Progressive, assuring readers that between 1980 and 1989, some 4 billion people, including 65 million Americans, would perish in the 'Great Die-Off.'"
Instead, our global population is still growing and about to pass 8 billion people.
7. "'It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,' declared Denis Hayes, the chief organizer for Earth Day, in the Spring 1970 issue of The Living Wilderness."
8. "Peter Gunter, a North Texas State University professor, wrote in 1970, 'Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions....By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.'"
Gee, we missed that disaster too?
9. "In January 1970, Life reported, 'Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support...the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution...by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half....'"
Then why are so many people running around scared of getting too much sun?
10. "Ecologist Kenneth Watt told Time that, 'At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it's only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.'"
11. "Barry Commoner predicted that decaying organic pollutants would use up all of the oxygen in America's rivers, causing freshwater fish to suffocate."
12. "Paul Ehrlich chimed in, predicting in his 1970 that 'air pollution...is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.' Ehrlich sketched a scenario in which 200,000 Americans would die in 1973 during 'smog disasters' in New York and Los Angeles."
13. "Paul Ehrlich warned in the May 1970 issue of Audubon that DDT and other chlorinated hydrocarbons 'may have substantially reduced the life expectancy of people born since 1945.' Ehrlich warned that Americans born since 1946...now had a life expectancy of only 49 years, and he predicted that if current patterns continued this expectancy would reach 42 years by 1980, when it might level out."
Then why is today's average US life expectancy 77 years old?
14. "Ecologist Kenneth Watt declared, 'By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate...that there won't be any more crude oil. You'll drive up to the pump and say, 'Fill 'er up, buddy,' and he'll say, 'I am very sorry, there isn't any.''"
Maybe that is what caused gas prices to go down, you know, a shortage of oil?
15. "Harrison Brown, a scientist at the National Academy of Sciences, published a chart in Scientific American that looked at metal reserves and estimated the humanity would totally run out of copper shortly after 2000. Lead, zinc, tin, gold, and silver would be gone before 1990."
Oh no, we ran out of metals and didn't even know it!!!
16. "Sen. Gaylord Nelson wrote in Look that, 'Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary of the Smithsonian Institute, believes that in 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.'"
17. "In 1975, Paul Ehrlich predicted that 'since more than nine-tenths of the original tropical rain forests will be removed in most areas within the next 30 years or so, it is expected that half of the organisms in these areas will vanish with it.'"
18. "Kenneth Watt warned about a pending Ice Age in a speech. 'The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years,' he declared. 'If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.'"
Please note that these are a few of the genius x-spurts the liberals love to listen to, you know, while teaching the right degrees at some of the right universities like Harvard and Stanford.
Ever since the 1970s, these twits have been teaching that the planet's natural resources will run out "within 10 to 15 years" and they are still preaching this nonsense more than 45 years later. The reason the liberals keep getting away with teaching this lie for so long is because the students in college today don't know that these clowns have been teaching this same thing for at least 45 years and we should have run out of resources at least 30 years ago.
Doesn't this just make you want to run right out and get a "right degree from a right university"?
Add to this that these idiots berate any concerns about real problems being caused by them and their upper class trash cronies, especially if those problems have anything to do with Bible prophesy.
Are you still believing these lying idiots without question?
They are not as smart as they want you to think they are and you are not as stupid as they keep telling you that you are.
What is really scary is that there are tens of millions of people stupid enough to listen to and believe these x-spurts "because day gots the right degree from duh right unee-ver-suh-tee" or "day is a college pro-fes-sore."
Man plans, God laughs.
And, if you want something which will really impress the crap out of you, just look at the hundreds of predictions I have made in the last 17 years which have or are coming true because I listen to God and these geniuses listen to themselves. They are wrong ALL OF THE TIME and I am right almost all of the time. I have made a few predictions based entirely on me figuring them out, you know, my smarts, and they went bust but, when I listen to God, the predictions always come true.
Get the picture yet?
Remember that I have been telling you that the Catholic Church is trying to convert to Islam and be accepted by the Muslims so the church can share in power with the Muslims?
The Christian refugee family of Roula and Malek Abo was turned down by the Pope for the Muslims the Pope took to the Vatican, you know, like the Pope couldn't share all of that space with even one more family to help those Christians?
Do you still think the Pope and Vatican aren't selling out their Christian followers for Islam?
They literally just did. Think about that one.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.