News 436


Why are so many celebrities from Hollywood hating and wanting Trump removed from office and even dead?

Well, part of it is the crony capitalism that the lefties use to make more money from the government, you know, your tax dollars, with things like funding for their movies and TV projects via things like Endowments of the Arts, government subsidizing some of their productions, tax deductions, and others, which is making those spoiled rich celebrities a lot of money at your expense and Trump has cut into, costing them a lot of your money.

"Why, how dare Trump save you money and cost them money?"

Then we have the globalist thingy where they can make money from their movies and products throughout the world without having to pay taxes and tariffs in either the US or those countries. Yes, that is why the lefty celebrities are globalists because it makes them more money.

And God said, "The love of money is the root of all evil." That is why the lefty Hollywood wants to see Trump dead, for the love of money, baby.

Christian Testimony

I have been wanting to share this with you for days but I have just been too tired because of my illness and other things.

Remember that about a year ago, when I last went to the emergency room the nurses didn't understand a thing about the resting heart rate of former marathon athletes and wouldn't listen when I tried to explain it to them? Also remember that, because of my illness, my resting heart rate has been elevated for decades to where a year ago, I was happy to see I was recovering from my illness well enough for it to consistently get back down below 60 beats per minute to 58 to 59 bpm and my resting heart rate should be at 42 bpm?

We will get to that with this Christian testimony.

A few mornings ago at 1:20 AM, I was awakened by severe abdominal pains running from the bottom of my sternum down to just above my bladder. The pain was so bad that I couldn't even lie down in bed and had to sit up on the side of my bed until the pain quit, usually a moment or two after sitting up.

I think I was awakened in REM sleep because, after the pain passed, I just couldn't stay awake, laid down, and quickly went back to sleep. I was quickly awakened again with the same pain but a tiny bit less intense. This happened a total of four times with me finally waking up enough after the fourth time to be able to stay awake a little while and think about it so I decided that, if it happened a fifth time, after the pain stopped (I was hurting so bad that I couldn't do anything but sit there until the pain stopped), I would get dressed, call 911, and go to the hospital emergency room to find out what was going on.

I figured that, based on the location, it had to be something to do with the vertical part of my large intestine or colon.

After the fifth time, I got dressed, called 911, and went out front to wait for the ambulance (I didn't want to be driving when that pain hit because it would have probably caused me to lose control of my car and possibly hurt or kill someone.) They picked me up at 3:30 AM and hooked me up to their monitor with my resting heart rate going right to 47 to 48 bpm setting off their monitor's alarm for any heart rate that drops below 50 bpm.

With me feeling so sick, boy, was I surprised and happily so.

Talk about mixed feelings. I was happily surprised to see that, in spite of my current medical problem, for which I was headed to the hospital, my resting heart rate was finally back below 50 bpm for the first time in about 30 years but I suddenly had to explain to the EMTs that resting heart rate was high for me because I used to be a marathon athlete so they wouldn't start CPR on me for cardiac arrest.

To my absolute amazement, they ALL 3 understood and we talked about it, with me explaining how my resting heart rate during competition had been 37.5 bpm, and they turned off the alarm. No problem. I was so relieved that they understood and got to enjoy watching my resting heart rate at 47 to 48 bpm for the first time in decades telling me that my using my gardening for physical therapy to help me recover from my prolonged illness was working. I still had a long way to go but this was really fantastic news. After the indescribable living hell I have been through for more than two decades, it brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Just imagine riding in an ambulance going to the hospital to find out what is causing attacks of severe pain and enjoying the ride because of the good news about your body showing significant recovery from your prolonged illness. I still have a long ways to go but my physical therapy is working, IT.IS.WORKING!

BTW, after the fifth attack of pain, it didn't happen again so my guess is that God used that pain to give me that good news even though we did find a minor problem in my colon with the cat scan.

When we got to the hospital, they hooked me up to their monitor, my resting heart rate went right to the 47 to 48 bpm setting off their alarm, I explained how that was still high for me because I am a former marathon athlete, AND.THEY.ALSO.UNDERSTOOD! I was amazed that all of them had learned about athletic resting heart rates in just one year. What a huge difference and relief. There were no nurses walking around all stressed out wanting to yell "Code Blue", start stabbing my heart with long needles and shocking it with electric pads.

Hey, two miracles in one day, people!!!

The nurses couldn't turn the alarm off on their monitor so they turned it down to a low raspy sound that was beautiful music to my ears. Listen, Beethoven, Mozart, or the Beach Boys NEVER sounded so good. For hours (except while getting the cat scan) I got to listen to that beautiful music but couldn't see the numbers too well because their monitor was positioned behind me. Every now and then, I would look back to see those beautiful numbers on that screen and even saw it go as low as the 42 to 44 range a few times.

Yeah, baby, celebration, come on!!! (Doing the Snoopy Dance!) My resting heart rate is almost back to normal after decades of severe illness and almost dying.

It turned out that I have a normal problem (for old people) with my colon, which can be treated by doing a few things like eating more fruits and vegetables (you know, eating those fruits and vegetables I am growing in my garden for my physical therapy.) Gee, what a coincidence.

Is God brilliant or what?

I also had another mild urinary tract infection, which probably helped cause the pain, so they put me on antibiotics.

Hey, even with my current medical problem, my resting heart rate is only 5 to 6 bpm above where it should be, not 35 to 40 bpm like it used to be, which is a huge improvement. I have cut my resting heart rate almost in half, which should tell you how sick and close to death I was before they finally started running tests on me so I could find out what was wrong and start doing what was necessary to recover. I have gone from 88 bpm to 47.5 bpm.

At this rate, I could be recovered in another year or two and be able to start gradually and carefully rebuilding my fitness level to where I can take better care of myself and maybe even begin to enjoy life more. We will see.

Hey, maybe I will be able to ride my bicycle again soon. Of course, I will have to completely overhaul the bicycle and replace the tires and tubes, which have probably dry rotted by now, but I always enjoyed working on my bicycle anyway and it will be a good psych up before a good ride.

Praise God! What a wonderful trip to the hospital that was.

Note that that is at 70 years of age and more than a decade after the doctors gave up on me and, if I were in Marxist Europe, they would have sent me to their commie death panels to be murdered more than a decade ago.

This proves that my science is good science and it works.

So much for their commie death panels, which is bad science and is murder. All the Marxists know how to do is murder people to solve their problems.

Hey, after the doctors gave up on me, God and I didn't and I am winning. Eat your heart out, Satan!!!!

On another subject, a few months ago, God caused a really strong wind to start blowing my steel roof on my workshop apart, requiring me to climb on the roof for the first time in more than a decade to nail it back down.

Before I got sick, I did framing and could lay down plywood sheets all day long on a slanted roof, day after day, no problem.

When you are so sick that you can't properly control your muscles for balance on a slanted roof, it is another type of job and just walking on the roof is very difficult and tiring. I realized quickly that I had to kneel or sit down to work for stability and safety but just getting up from sitting down or kneeling is also very tiring, especially when you have to do it again and again.

I decided that, if I could, I would try to do the entire job right to prevent having to do it again in the near future but God had other plans. I started on the northeast side with the worst of it on the South end. By the time I got to the South end, it was all I could do to get some of it nailed down and finally had to quit with hopes of being able to finish the job in a day or two. I was physically devastated from less than half the job and it took me 3 to 4 hours to do that much.

A few days later, I had only recovered just enough so that, when a wind blew, I could finish an emergency nail down for the rest of the worst of it and had to leave the rest of the roof for when I had recovered more.

It took me two weeks to mostly recover when another strong wind forced me to do emergency repairs on another tin roof. A few weeks later, I was still recovering when several very strong winds blew that would have destroyed both roofs had I not done what I had done. As it was, no damage was done.

I realized that God had forced me to do what I had done and had given me just enough just in time to get just enough done just in time for what He had coming my way.

Several weeks later, another strong wind from another direction shredded the roof of my porch, forcing me to rebuild that roof. I barely got that job done before running completely out of gas and about a week ago, on two consecutive days, we had some very violent thunderstorms with such strong down drafts that the winds would have completely destroyed all three roofs had I not done what I had done.

With no damage done to any of the roofs, I learned that, the next time God forces me through such agony, maybe I should ask, "What do you have coming my way that requires me to do this?"

Everything works to the good with God, no matter how bad it seems right now.

It was God showing me that He gives me just enough just in time to get the job done and teaching me some valuable lessons about other things.

If I could have only one wish, it would be to get my health back so I can do more things.

You young people who are destroying your bodies with drugs, sex, and other things will pay a very heavy price for that later. In part, God gave us His Laws to protect us from destroying our health and lives with our foolishness.

Now I gotta go do some more of my wonderful physical therapy, boys and girls. Talk to you later!


As I was reading the news about all Hell breaking loose everywhere, I realized that civilization as we know it is dead, it just has not finished kicking yet.

The left has destroyed civilization and are trying to finish it off so they can set up their global dictatorship.

Don't believe me?

Just think about it while you read the news. Chaos is breaking out everywhere and that ain't civilization, baby.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You better....

Pray long, pray hard, pray often!!!

Home Page

News 437